Re: HowTo oracle 8i replication?

From: keng heng <kengheng_at_maxis.net.my>
Date: 24 Sep 2001 19:49:56 -0700

thanks for the reply, I got the replication (N-way master) up and running succefully, I'm wonder if one of my master site is down, and if I just got 1 master definition site and 1 master site doing replicating. I got
error when doing editing to the record:
"ora-23326" object group "PUBLIC"."SCOTT1" is quiesced. Is there anyway or scenario I can do or follow to fix this situation?

thanks
ckh :)