Re: I am Lord and Master of Usenet

From: <geofffield_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 02:27:11 +0000 (UTC)

In comp.arch.embedded Dan Henry <dhenry_at_sprynet.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Sep 2001 23:09:10 GMT, "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk_at_chinet.com>
> wrote:
> ===SNIP===

>>Get your partially interfacing llama...
> ===SNIP===
Actually, I quite like this line. I can just imagine some street vendor yelling this out in a bustling street scene.

> I hope some agency with cypher tools looks at stuff like this. I've
> heard that one of the ways terrorists communicate is with codes
> embedded in this kind of gibberish. Is this one of those instances?
> Dunno, but you've got to wonder.

Interesting thought. I've seen a post, apparently from this person, claiming it was someone forging his identity and using a random phrase generator to add the gibberish. I suspect a lot of people have killfiled this person and the thread anyway.

Frankly, I find it moderately entertaining (since I'm not paying for the wasted bandwidth personally).

Geoff

--
Geoff Field,    Professional geek, amateur stage-levelling gauge.
Spamtraps: geofffield_at_hotmail.com, gcfield_at_bigmailbox.net, or