Re: I am Lord and Master of Usenet

From: Fook of The FOO <fookleyur_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 24 Sep 2001 18:07:36 -0700

Dan Henry <dhenry_at_sprynet.com> wrote in message news:<pjsqqt433vb7fpn1g8itfbhivr8fs7u9k0_at_4ax.com>...
> I hope some agency with cypher tools looks at stuff like this. I've
> heard that one of the ways terrorists communicate is with codes
> embedded in this kind of gibberish. Is this one of those instances?
> Dunno, but you've got to wonder.

Right you are! I've sent this to FOO HQ. This is what we found during the first decoding pass.

> She wants to save out of date robots around Kirsten's interface.

The fat man, begs for cheese.

> It's very cosmetic today, I'll inflate quickly or Andrew will smile the Blowfishs.

Little yellow boots on flat tomatoes, IBM holds the patent.

> She'd rather delete superbly than eliminate with Rachel's sharp scanner.

If it rains tonight, the yeast will bark.

> Get your partially interfacing llama for my news server. I was disappearing to float you some of my dumb mixmasters.

"Don't tell me where it comes from, just drink the beer"

> To be surreptitious or unlimited will consume bizarre rumours to bimonthly vend.

Rubber rugs hide rubber roaches, with the neon lights, they seem to float!

> Carol doesn't create idiotic rebels, do you generate them?

This ingrown hair smells like Bob Dylan.

> Tell Byron it's untouched busting to a zipdisk. The chatrooms,
webmasters, and gorillas are all junk and foolish.

Without medication, grandma licks the table.

> Well Linette will proliferate the trackball, and if
Darin simply dreams it too, the JPEG will reload near the bright inferno.

Yes, I do have an extra butt cheek and yes, it's made of wood (literally translated: the guts of a big hard plant)

> Many old quiet interface spools ideas within Joseph's haphazard desktop.

Why would you make me think that the dancing women have jelly?

> Some ugly hard laptops will happily infect the programmers.

The baby carefully pulled the piano through the St. Louis swamps.

> Kristen, have a stuck stack. You won't prepare it. Until Gilbert
kicks the ISDNs monthly, Annabel won't authenticate any messy /dev/nulls. When doesn't Estefana connect familiarly? Jon! You'll defeat noises.

This was a tough one: either meaty windows or windshield meat or glass meat, or transparent meat can hop when Tony scrubs the slab. Tony has too many legs.

> Sometimes, I'll contribute the pseudonym. Let's push for the actual cafes, but don't persevere the usable errors.

In case of excessive band aid clutter, adjust the foul mouth to it's most porous setting.

> Lots of cowboys amazingly relay the robust zone. Just bursting in a UDP in back of the CERT is too solid for Alexis to tolerate it

Real Player sucks, Earthlink sucks, AOL sucks, my old girlfriend sucks. I miss her.

BTW Sneelock, Capt Meat your temporary shrines are throbing and undualting as we spit.

Goto http://www.oddhobby.com/FOO/TOC.htm and hack your way from there.

The FOO agree with me
(Oddhobby FOO, not some other FOO)
finally an artistically distressing page at http://www.oddhobby.com/FOO/FookleyurMain.htm Join the FOO at http://oddhobby.com/foo Received on Mon Sep 24 2001 - 20:07:36 CDT