Re: I am Lord and Master of Usenet

From: Gopher <gopher_byrd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 23:33:14 GMT

I reported him also.

This spammer is wide spread on numerous other groups, not just the ones xposted with this message.

At one time they used to include a Trojan attachment. I and others have reported this turkey from many groups and at least got him to drop the .exe attachment. This person uses several different ISPs to post their SPAM, changing from post to post. His suspected home ISP is Telosplanet.net, since once reports went there the trojans stopped. The one constant is the incoherent babbling at the end of the message. Just so ya know.

Cheers,
Goph