Re: No errors shown after Compiled with errors message

From: Aleksey Burdakov <burdakov_at_vesco.ru>
Date: 24 Sep 2001 04:00:49 -0700

Bernard,

I have tried that and that's what I have recieved:

NAME                           TYPE           SEQUENCE       LINE
POSITION
------------------------------ ------------ ---------- ----------

TEXT

TD_SUPPLIER_GROUP TRIGGER 1 5    12
PLS-00201: identifier 'SUPPLIER' must be declared

TD_SUPPLIER_GROUP TRIGGER 2 5     5
PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored

TU_SUPPLIER_GROUP TRIGGER 1 9    12
PLS-00201: identifier 'SUPPLIER' must be declared

NAME                           TYPE           SEQUENCE       LINE
POSITION

TEXT

TU_SUPPLIER_GROUP TRIGGER 2 9     5
PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored

So, it seems it says only about some trigger problems which I might have had some time before the error with package.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Aleksey Burdakov