How to change object's tablespace ?

From: Djuro D <Djuro.Dretvic_at_Infodom.hr>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 16:05:50 +0200

Hi,

What is the best way to move object (tables, indexes etc. ) from one tablespace to another tablespace ?

Here is my problem. Our developers put their object's in system tablespace. I have to move them into the useres tablespace. What is the easiest solution ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Djuro Received on Sun Sep 23 2001 - 09:05:50 CDT