Re: I am Lord and Master of Usenet

From: Black Dragon <blkdragn_at_rochester.rr.com.invalid>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 12:14:04 GMT

Dan Henry wrote:

: I hope some agency with cypher tools looks at stuff like this. I've
: heard that one of the ways terrorists communicate is with codes
: embedded in this kind of gibberish. Is this one of those instances?
: Dunno, but you've got to wonder.

It's from a babble 'bot used by a known Usenet /abuser/ who calls itself "HipCrime". The original post was a "sporgery", and was posted all over Usenet. All people are doing by replying to this non-sense with non-sense is increasing the _noise_level_ on Usenet. That's exactly what "HipCrime" is trying to accomplish.

See news.admin.net-abuse.usenet and here for more information; <URL:http://extra.newsguy.com/~rchason>

--
Black Dragon                  |  Its really terrible when the FBI arrested a
* Free Speech                 |  hacker, who visited the USA with a peaceful