Re: Any experts here?

From: Dino Hsu <dino1.nospam_at_ms1.hinet.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 12:45:08 +0800

On 23 Sep 2001 03:01:55 GMT, ftp <shyan_at_cse.cuhk.edu.hk> wrote:

>After I can connet to both FoxPro and Oracle database, what shold I do?
>How can I import all the data in Oracle?

I am not sure about your problem here.

After you can connect to both FoxPro and Oracle database, the Oracle database looks like a FoxPro database, you probably can select from the FoxPro tables and insert into Oracle tables. My last knowllege about FoxPro is version 2.5, I am not sure what it looks like now, but you should be able to use FoxPro's commands or program to do this.

Dino Received on Sat Sep 22 2001 - 23:45:08 CDT