OCP 9i

From: Sherman H. <shung_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 19:53:08 GMT

According to Oracle, the OCP 8 will be retired March next year. The 9i exam won't be available until this December.

I am studying 8i and start to wonder if I should wait until 9i exams are available. Also, 9i will only have 4 exams instead of 8i that has five.

The question I have is will it be lots of upgrades(changes) for 9i? I have collected ($$) a lot of materials for 8i and would like to know would these materials still work for 9i.

Thanks. Received on Sat Sep 22 2001 - 14:53:08 CDT