storage in import

From: andy <bettati_at_infinito.it>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 12:10:13 GMT

I have an Oracle database with some big tables. I need to have an empty dump of tables (using exp ... rows=n). In this way when i import dump on new database, i have a large amount of space allocated without data.
I would like to have a minimal space occupation. I work with 7.3.4 and 8i databases.

Thanks in advance.

Andy. Received on Sat Sep 22 2001 - 07:10:13 CDT