Re: Crash recovery is not working, any ideas?

From: John Darrah <john.darrah_at_usa.net>
Date: 21 Sep 2001 13:24:37 -0700

"Thomas Schwickert" <schwickert_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<064896ac5091677f3601179c9788720d.20305_at_mygate.mailgate.org>...
> "C. R. Soza" <crsoza_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > No Oracle DBA.
> > Running an Oracle database without access to atleast a part-time DBA
> > is a recipe for disaster. I have no sympathy for your problems. Time
> > to dig deep into your pockets and manage your server well.
> >

> Have a look at there web-page , just great :-)
> --snip--
> By combining a system based on a
> relational database with the ability to
> tailor that system to the special
> programs, documents, and rating
> methods of our clients, we are uniquely
> qualified to service the industry ...
> now and into the future.
> --snip--
>
> without a DBA ? Cool

Why do some people on this newsgroup seem to take enjoyment in belittling others? Do posts like this make you feel smart? Does that fact that someone has a major crisis at their (or as you would write "there") job amuse you? The people on this form answer questions and don't criticize. Posts like yours only serve to inflate certain people's fragile egos and waste disk space. Received on Fri Sep 21 2001 - 15:24:37 CDT