Newbie DBA needs help with a particular network log file

From: Mario Mendes <mariomendesREMOVETHISPART_at_MediaOne.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:44:30 -0400

Hi there,

One of my Oracle servers is login to a file in the following path:

Drive:\OracleHome\Network\Log

The name of the file is fslINSTANCENAME.log

this file is getting bigger and bigger and I can't seem to find any documentation on what this file is about or how to start/stop this logging.

The file is currently 750Mb.

Any information with regards to this file would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mario Received on Fri Sep 21 2001 - 10:44:30 CDT