JDBC thin driver and externally verified users

From: Steve Mundie <steve.mundie_at_ifonline.com>
Date: 21 Sep 2001 07:46:41 -0700

I can't find anywhere in the documentation that there's a restriction on using externally verified users with the JDBC thin driver.

I can connect to Oracle 8.1.7 with an externally verified user using the oci8 driver I can't do it with the thin driver.

Can anyone point me at more information on this?

SteveM Received on Fri Sep 21 2001 - 09:46:41 CDT