Re: svrmgrl & tns-12560

From: Andreas Stephan <andreas.stephan.as_at_bayer-ag.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:39:36 +0200

Hi joe,

please try to unset the local entry in registry and environment. set your ORACLE_SID according to your database. Look at your sqlnet.ora. Are there any entries like "automatic_ipc", "sqlnet.authentication_*" etc. Comment them and try again.

HTH
Andy

Josef Huber <josef.huber_at_ennstal.at> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 3ba9ac46_at_news.profinet.at...