Re: How to know that my MTS configuration is working ?

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 20:44:35 +1000

The moment v$circuit reports rows, you know it's working.

You don't say what platform it's on, but if it's Unix, you could ps and grep for dispatcher processes.

You can also do (on any platform) a "lsnrctl services", and that will report the number of dispatchers, and the connections they are handling.

Regards