Re: Oracle 8.1.7 ODBC can't see changes made by other process

From: Michael Wernado <michael.wernado_at_logisoft-s.de>
Date: 19 Sep 2001 15:21:46 -0700

Wrong! The writing process finished its transaction correctly. Any Process who is started after the inserting transaction can see the data, but not this one which was started just before the inserting transaction.
Besides: With the Oracle 8.0.5 ODBC driver it works well - it seems to be a problem of the new oracle 8.1.7 ODBC driver or the MDAC.

Michael