Re: Linux Install stops at Net8 configuration

From: TRAN Samuel <stran_at_immostreet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 22:54:07 +0200

Hello Tom,

There may be many reasons why your Oracle installer can not configure your tools.

I would suggest you to manually install your listener.ora, tnsname.ora and create your database.
Basically you don't need to run the last part of Oracle installation.

There is a very excellent web site that can help you to achieve that successfully :
http://www.akadia.com/html/tipstricks-frame.html

If you have any problem, let me know.

Regards.
Sam