Debug Oracle package - recommended Tools?

From: Muon Ngu <muonn_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 23:09:23 GMT

Hi,

We're working on Oracle 8i server on Unix and Windows2000 clients and wonder what is/are good debug tools that we could use to debug Oracle packages. The one we use is Microsoft Visual Interdev gives us viewing to stored procs codes but not package.

Is there a better tool to debug or just view package codes.

Thanks,
Muon Received on Tue Sep 18 2001 - 18:09:23 CDT