Confused about applying patchset

From: Greg Akins <gakins_at_gatewayhealthplan.com>
Date: 18 Sep 2001 06:29:50 -0700

Hi,

I need to apply a patch to the Oracle OleDB provider.

It seems that the patchset 8.1.6.3 is the one I want.

This appears to be an Oracle server patchset and I actually need the client patch.

Should I just use the Oracle Installer to apply this patch to each client? Or do I need a different patchset?

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

-greg Received on Tue Sep 18 2001 - 08:29:50 CDT