Re: Can't delete rollback segment.

From: Hieraklion <hieraklion_at_spray.fr>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:40:28 +0200

"Bonjour" from Paris,

ora-600 3020 :

The error signals that recovery is stuck due to conflicting information in the datafile/redolog. Generally a change is missing in the redo. This prohibits the recovery process from completing successfully. It may be necessary for you to recover from an offline backup or to a point in time prior to the error.

I suggest you recover again your database your database ( restore again all the files) and cancel
before the

1_6094_ADP1.arc

archive (recover until cancel).

You will lost all the transactions after this time but i think you will be able to open your database safety.

"Au revoir" from Paris.
Hieraklion