Installing Oracle

From: st118 <sting614_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 17 Sep 2001 22:54:25 -0700

Hi,

I bought the internet developer suite V 1.0.2.4.0 for MS windows. The whole bundle came with 17 cds. I have win 98 at home and win 2000 pro at work. Which cds do I need to use for each of these OS systems. Does Oracle lite works on win 98. I tried to install it but somehow after the installation , I see an Oracle for windows 95 folder ? All I want for now is SQL plus, the forms and reports.

Thanks Received on Tue Sep 18 2001 - 00:54:25 CDT