Novell 5 with Oracle & Sunsystems

From: Eagle Wong <wong_eagle_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:37:21 +0800

Hello Everyone:

My server is Novell netware 5.1. Recently, our company want to purchase the Sunsystems. What version of Oracle database engine should I buy? And also anybody has comment on novell environment running the Oracle database engine with Sunsystems?

Many thanks
Eagle Received on Mon Sep 17 2001 - 21:37:21 CDT