Re: Help with clone!

From: Fraser McCallum <fmcc_at_NOSPAModbaguru.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 19:26:48 +0100

Glen

When you recreated the log files, using your trace file, did you do it using the RESTLOGS option. Otherwise the control files and redo logs won't match and the SCN being out of sync in the control files will cause the sort of error you are getting.

Regards

Fraser McCallum
MVP Oracle
www.brainbench.com