Get all sql's that a user has executed

From: MK <michael.kurz_at_c-plan.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 18:27:50 +0200

Hello

I know that with the V$sqlarea I can get all sql's that are executed.

Problem 1:
If the sql is executted twice I only see the execution time of the first execution.

Problem 2:
I can not see which Session executed the sql.

Is there a select where I can get the session an the real History of the executions with all sql's (the one who are twice too).

Many thanx for help
Micha Received on Sun Sep 16 2001 - 11:27:50 CDT