create procedure problem

From: Jordan <warlord_at_netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 21:06:29 +0800

Can anyone tell me what is my following function problem. After typing the END; , sql still waiting for me to type the command, not executing this sql statement, thanks.

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION MY_SIN(DegreeIn IN NUMBER) RETURN NUMBER
IS

  pi                    NUMBER := ACOS(-1);
  RadiansPerDegree      NUMBER;

BEGIN
  RadiansPerDegree := pi/180;

  RETURN(SIN(DegreesIn*RadiansPerDegree)); END; Received on Sun Sep 16 2001 - 08:06:29 CDT