Procedural Gateways for MQSeries

From: Johan Nortjé <HellRaiser_at_nol.co.za>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 11:51:45 +0200

Hi

Anybody who has worked with pg4mq please help.

I've got 2 problems.
Firstly, I can't connect to my repository using the visual workbench. I get the following error :

unable to connect to repositiory pg4mqs(dev8) no more data to read from socket.

I looked on metalink and found a post there which described my problem, but the solution it stated did not work.

Secondly, I do a mqget from within my pl/sql procedure. When I get the message back I can only see the message itself and not the message descriptor. The descriptor contains the feedback field which tells me what the error was when sending the message originally. It also contains the message id and the corrolation id which I need to do reconcilation with.

Thanks
Adriaan

--
1 + 1 = 3 ...