What is common practises when creating a new database?

From: Jordan <warlord_at_netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 15:23:10 +0800

Dear all,

                When I planned to create a new database, there is many
things to consider, e.g. how many tablespace I need to created (for index, temporary, rollback, ....), memory setting of UNIX platform, security issue and so on. Can anyone can share yours invaluable experience to us? Many thanks to all of your kindly attention and help, thanks.

Best Regards,
Jordan Received on Sun Sep 16 2001 - 02:23:10 CDT