Re: Applying Oracle patch for 8.1.7

From: Desmond <ddl76_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 20:01:17 +0800

Hmmm..............

I did went to Oracle website metalink.oracle.com but I could not find a place to post my problems. Actually my company signed a partners contract with Oracle which ends next years, so its reasonable for us to have tech support. Through phone calls, its even worst.

Godmann,

Have you tried to use the metalink or other means of support on Oracle website?
If you know can let me know?

Thanks
Desmond