Cisco Local Director with 11i???

From: JimmyN1 <jimmyn1_at_aol.com>
Date: 14 Sep 2001 14:03:21 GMT

All,

I am running Cisco Local Director with 3 11i apps servers. We have it set to round robin between the servers. This works perfectly for telnet, ftp, and static html pages. However, when we use it with the full 11i path (i.e. http://machine:8000/dev60cgi/f60cgi) it does not round robin. It just goes to one server. Any ideas???

thanks

Jimmy Received on Fri Sep 14 2001 - 09:03:21 CDT