Re: How to send mail from reports on Solaris ?

From: Yann CAUCHARD <yann.cauchard_at_spcconsultants.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:45:37 +0200

Went i use it i got this kind of messages :

ORA-29540: class oracle/plsql/net/TCPConnection does not exist
ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_TCP", line 533
ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_TCP", line 199
ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_SMTP", line 99
ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_SMTP", line 121
ORA-06512: at "PU_005", line 10
PDE-PXC019 ORA-29540: class oracle/plsql/net/TCPConnection does not exist
ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_TCP", line 533
ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_TCP", line 199
ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_SMTP", line 99
ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_SMTP", line 121