Re: Date format error

From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: 13 Sep 2001 11:52:31 -0700

Check the NLS_DATE_FORMAT parameter value in the V$NLS_PARAMETERS view. I would imagine that in your French installation the format mask is 'DD/MM/YYYY', whereas in your U.S. installation the format mask is 'DD;MM;YYYY'.

You might also check the registry entries, as the NLS_ parameters may also be located there.

David Fitzjarrell