Re: Starting SQL Loader from PL/SQL

From: Pete Finnigan <pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:32:03 +0100

Hi

I think you can access the sql*loader API from C, but i have not tried it and i am at home now so cannot check, so you may possibly be able to use sql*loader from an external proc in C

HTH cheers

Pete Finnigan
www.pentest-limited.com

In article <3ba06978$1_at_cpns1.saic.com>, Allan Martin <allan.martin_at_saic.com> writes

--
Pete Finnigan
IT Security Consultant

Office  01565 830 990