Re: Exporting DDL Script

From: Pete Finnigan <pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:03:17 +0100

Hi

get the O'Reilly book "oracle scripts", its very good, comes with a disk and includes scripts for extracting DDL for each "bit" of the schema.

cheers

Pete Finnigan
www.pentest-limited.com

In article <on6n7.1645$3x.5552_at_news.bc.tac.net>, Jay Valdez <jay_at_dontspamme.com> writes

--
Pete Finnigan
IT Security Consultant

Office  01565 830 990