Deleting Specific rows from a Table

From: Barry <btaller_at_vailtech.com>
Date: 13 Sep 2001 09:00:57 -0700

Hi..

I have the following sample table:

Account1 varchar2
date1 date
name1 varchar2
date2 date
name2 varchar2

I want to be able to delete date1 and name1 from the table under a specific
account but retain name2 and date2. I have looked through Oracle documentation and I get the impression that this cannot be done. If you have any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Barry Received on Thu Sep 13 2001 - 11:00:57 CDT