Re: Cross Schema Deletions

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:14:45 +0400

Christopher,

You forgot REFERENCES. And it doesn't make sense to cross-grant.

GRANT SELECT, DELETE, REFERENCES on SNAPUSER.TABLE to PRODUSER

should be sufficient. Reverse grants to snapshot schema are not needed (in fact, they should be avoided to prevent occasional data deletion from production schema by snapshot schema user).