Re: Tuning INSERT INTO .. SELECT * FROM remote_table

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:14:27 +0100

Does TOAD not show you the 'OTHER'
column from the execution plan ? If not, run your SQL through a proper 'explain plan' tool and you will be able to see the SQL that is actually sent to the remote database. This may confirm your suspicion.

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:

Screen saver or Life saver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.

<3c6b1bcf.0109080745.2fbe3146_at_posting.google.com>...