Pro*C on Solaris 8

From: Michael McGrattan <mcgrattm_at_cts.com>
Date: 12 Sep 2001 08:12:25 -0700

Does anyone have (or know where to find) a working/correct version of the pcscfg.cfg file for a standard Solaris 8 installation? We have a working pcscfg.cfg file for RedHat 6.2, but the file system paths and includes are different for Solaris and we can not get the compilation correct.

Any help would be much appreciated. Received on Wed Sep 12 2001 - 10:12:25 CDT