Re: need help with query

From: C. Ferguson <c_ferguson_at_rationalconcepts.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 00:42:38 GMT

Well, it sounds like homework to me...
In either case a great place to start learning is the documentation... so if you are working with Oracle, become familier with the technet.oracle.com site.
Accounts are free so sign up and begin learning.

For the select statement see:
http://technet.oracle.com/doc/lite/sqlref/html/sqcom.htm#1022553

regards,
cindy