Oracle 9i certified on Redhat 7.1

From: Eric Bresie <ebresie_at_usa.net>
Date: 10 Sep 2001 12:46:55 -0700

Okay...just recently was reading on Metalink about how Redhat 9i (9.0.1) has now been certified to work on Redhat 7.1...but it does not seem to have any additional information about how this is done..

As I've read so far, the binutils downgrade it the apparent necessary hook to get it working...but Oracle has no notes on this or even what they did to get it to be certified....

Can anyone point me to a link (on oracle's site) that gives the official certified way of doing this...

Eric Bresie
bresie_at_arlut.utexas.edu Received on Mon Sep 10 2001 - 14:46:55 CDT