data load -ks-

From: kshathrya <kshathrya_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:48:01 -0400

Hi,

     Is there a way we can load data into oracle using some wizards or something, from excel or flat files, without having to create conrol files. In the sense, my flatfiles first column will be the column name of that particular table, whichj has to be generated in runtime. We have utilities in sqlserver, but am wondering whether there is any way or tool that can help.

thanks
ks Received on Mon Sep 10 2001 - 10:48:01 CDT