Re: replication errors

From: Patrick <buckeye234_at_excite.com>
Date: 10 Sep 2001 07:54:28 -0700

Look at the roles, system privileges and object privileges for the replication user. The replication user needs to have all of the appropriate permissions to add/update/delete data from another schemas table. The replication user needs select_catalog_role, around 40 system priveleges and around 15 object privleges (execute on sys objects). Please verify these roles and privileges with the documentation. Hopefully that's all it will take.

Later .......
Patrick