Re: imp questions

From: A.Liggins <A.Liggins_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 12:19:52 +0100

You can specify not to import the indexes as a first step (add INDEXES=N). Once the tables are in generate the SQL to build the indexes by doing another pretend import but INDEXFILE=indexes.sql.

You can then edit and run indexes.sql

Alternatively you can rebuild the indexes to another tablespace with ALTER INDEX afterwards (space permitting).

Liggs