How to copy LONG RAW data

From: Pate <paavo.heiskanen_at_quicknet.inet.fi>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 06:54:59 GMT

Hi,

Not actually the right group, but my ISP does not carry more suitable groups.

Anyways, I'm having a bit of a problem copying contents from one table to another, when one of the columns is LONG RAW datatype. I have tried normal INSERT -SELECT subquery, but that always runs in to oracle error "Illegal use of LONG datatype".

--
Pate