Import question

From: Scott Haas <haas_at_scpa.sri.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 14:40:21 -0400

All --

   I've looked on MetaLink for related topics, but nothing significant popped up.  Hopefully someone out here can answer this question.  Hypothetically, if I had an export from a 64-bit server, could I import that data into a 32-bit server ?  I'm thinking the answer is yes, butt I wanted to see if anyone has done this and if there were any problems.  Has anyone come across any documentation regarding this subject ?

TIA,
Scott