tough questions for Data selection!!! ..(HELP!!!)

From: JK Yao <jkyf0131_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Sep 2001 00:44:44 -0700

dear all,

Presume that I have a production database A and test database B Is there any script or any way to create a database B as database A? But I only want partial data from each table. I have 5000+ tables in database A, so it's impossible to do it one by one. Say I need first 100 rows of data of each table of database A and copy to database B. Is that possible?

Please clarify. Thanks a lot.

I use Oracle8.1.6 in Solaris2.6

regards,
JK Received on Thu Sep 06 2001 - 02:44:44 CDT