Calculating age of a person in PL/SQL

From: Randi W°lner <randiwolner_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 12:21:58 +0200

What is the most efficient way of calculating a person's age at a certain date?
I have to create a PL/SQL function for doing it, and first I tried using MONTHS_BETWEEN and then dividing by 12,
but the result will be wrong for the month of the persons's birthday..

I guess someone has done something like this before - and hope you'll share..

Thanks,
Randi W°lner Received on Wed Sep 05 2001 - 05:21:58 CDT