Blob to Long Raw conversion

From: Raj <rajki007_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Sep 2001 00:18:23 -0700

Hi,

In my database (Oracle 8.1.6), I am storing pictures (photos) in blob which I am getting from someother database.

Due to client restriction, I need to convert blob data to Long Raw. Are there any APIs available to do this? Is it feasible? Any pointers in this regard will be very helpful.

Thanks,
Raj Received on Wed Sep 05 2001 - 02:18:23 CDT