Re: Triggers and ORA-3113

From: Antti Järvinen <costello_at_iki.fi>
Date: 04 Sep 2001 15:18:18 +0300

FabC <fabr.c_at_tiscalinet.it> writes:
> I'm trying to compile a trigger under oracle 9i (linux) but something
> doesn't work and I dont know why and how to solve.

In the past I had similar problem with version 7.3 runnin in VMS -> compiling a bigger package always resulted in ora-3113. It turned out to be a memory issue, as I made SGA bigger, the problem vanished.

You might want to check shared_pool_size and shared_pool_reserved_size?

Then, your case maybe something completely different.

--
Antti Järvinen, costello_at_iki.fi
            "concerto for two faggots and orchestra"