Re: Oracle 8i server for 1000 users, what choice ?

From: Mike Wagner <wmichael_at_aon.at>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 21:07:46 +0200

Hi,

I have used NT and i have problems with the MTS, with NT i have only 2000 user. With Solaris MTS Works fine much more then 2000 user. It seems that Oracle on NT is slower with increasing Users. I prefer Solaris reason: Look on the Oracle Web site, new Software is first available for Solaris and month later for NT.

Mike