Oracle on Linux 8.0.5 or 8.17 ??

From: Kim <kim_at_costa.no>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 06:57:54 GMT

Hi..

I an considering using oracle on some web-applications for the Netscape Enterprise Server..

The enterprise server requires that the client library version is: 8.0.5 However the linux version you offer for download is 8.17 and I assume that the client it comes with is aslo 8.17.

Is it possible to use the 8.17 database with the 8.0.5 client ? Would that work well ?

And if so where could I obtain the correct version of the client ?

Thanks !

Kim Received on Tue Sep 04 2001 - 01:57:54 CDT